Bore Pictures

idcwby

First time using my Teslong borescope and ran it down my 33XC before cleaning it and everything looked good, but had a couple of interesting spots towards the muzzlebrake at the end of the muzzle.
IMG_8132.jpeg
IMG_8131.jpeg

IMG_8133.jpeg

Any ideas?

Wow...looks like the barrel has a liner inside and some of it is gone....actually looks like a lot of its gone....
Run a cotton swab thru there...see how it hangs up.....

Wow...looks like the barrel has a liner inside and some of it is gone....actually looks like a lot of its gone....
Run a cotton swab thru there...see how it hangs up.....
Ran a patch through there with nothing catching. The interesting part was the Butches Bore shine took the black out in the first round. After that it looked like copper, forgot to snap pictures 🤦‍♂. The interest part wasn't getting any blue on the patches, but when looking with the camera, you could still see the copper. Had to run a bronze brush back and forth to help the Butches clean it up. Took three tries either brush to get it out of there, each time after the brush, the patch would show blue and than the second patch wouldn't and it was still in there.

Without the camera I would have thought it was clean. Very impressed with Teslong clarity, so glad I invested.

Ran a patch through there with nothing catching. The interesting part was the Butches Bore shine took the black out in the first round. After that it looked like copper, forgot to snap pictures 🤦‍♂. The interest part wasn't getting any blue on the patches, but when looking with the camera, you could still see the copper. Had to run a bronze brush back and forth to help the Butches clean it up. Took three tries either brush to get it out of there, each time after the brush, the patch would show blue and than the second patch wouldn't and it was still in there.

Without the camera I would have thought it was clean. Very impressed with Teslong clarity, so glad I invested.
If you use a bronze brush it will make the patches come out blue which makes it hard to tell. I use a nylon brush and use this type of jag as a brass jag can also cause false positives.

I have had better luck with copper solvents like Boretech when they sit in the barrel for 10 minutes or so.

Heck....that little of an area..just soak up a patch and push it on top of it..let it set a bit..then scrub it a bit.....