Weapons In Pictures

I had a friend with a smokin hot wife. He was pk looking i guess, but a good 4 notches down from his lady. She worked out and also sported a rocking body.
Then we all got together for a super bowl party and I heard her speak....sort of. She should've been blonde, and her voice was more than annoying.
Rifles or weapons, if you will, must perform flawlessly, be somewhat attractive. But performance trumps everything else.
Women are no different imo

This is what we do, we kill animals, we use firearms to kill animals, we memorialize our adventures with photos. This has been done on cave wall drawings until first camera became available. Some people believe if they are offended, you MUST stop what you are doing.

Nope! Learn to live with other peoples opinions and stop believing you have the right to control other people's lives. Goes back to old philosophy, don't like the TV show? Change the channel!

😂Can you imagine walking into neighbor's cave and complain about the drawings? Probably become part of the menu!😂

Have a nice day!😄
And we don't HARVEST animals. We harvest corn, wheat, beans……

On another thread a poster commented "So glad to not see weapon in picture."

Do other people feel this way and why? The poster was asked and didn't reply.
Ok, on this "other" post, where "someone" was glad they didn't show pictures of a weapon. So why doesn't that person just look away, like eating, if I don't want to eat something I just don't eat it. My second question would be; 2buffalo... why do your care what he thinks? "Just asking" 😂 Cheers.

Ok, on this "other" post, where "someone" was glad they didn't show pictures of a weapon. So why doesn't that person just look away, like eating, if I don't want to eat something I just don't eat it. My second question would be; 2buffalo... why do your care what he thinks? "Just asking" 😂 Cheers.
Someone suggested it would make an interesting thread so I obliged.

On another thread a poster commented "So glad to not see weapon in picture."

Do other people feel this way and why? The poster was asked and didn't reply.
Mine are working tools and treat them like shovel handles. Don't think they would offend anyone, just another working tool. My description, 95% of blue worn off and stock not painted being straight from the mold. But don't judge a rifle by the exterior it's a one hole group shooter.

I doubt it was advertising but likely an internal memo where an employee without their employees consent shared something they shouldn't have.

It is unfortunate that the future of hunting for our current and upcoming generations will likely depend on the majority of the population which neither does not hunt, nor are adamantly opposed to hunting. Try listening to a recent Rinella or Newberg podcast for more on the thought / topic.

It is a shame things have gotten to this point, but why start a fight when there are better ways to influence the base? Pro staffers are very influential people that will reach tons of base. While I don't agree with some things I they have in their "Don't", I'm not surprised by this and would assume many other companies are similar. For the future of hunting for my kids, in addition to them looking out for their own company, I support what I assume is an internal memo despite not agreeing with all of it. Disclaimer - I do not own any Zeiss scopes, only one spotter which I've considered selling prior to this.
I know it's not "advertising" as I was being a smart ***. It to me just seems they don't want their products promoted in the way they're intended. If I recall hunting channels with advertising shots that trophy buck and the only way that trophy was possible was because of the use of their scopes

no gun in this pic ....

FB9681F7-CE37-471B-B686-BBBD5A755BD0.jpeg