Weapons In Pictures

How does bear taste? Never hunted bear.

Similar to pork! Cook some like you would prepare pork chops, blindfold (the meat is dark in color) the tester…..most would believe you when you told them pork!

Makes for great breakfast sausage…..which in turn makes for a pretty good pizza topping! memtb

I will never say people shouldn't post pictures of guns here, or anywhere. But there's two types of pictures of guns I personally don't want to see. Someone's AR-15 that is ridiculously over loaded with accessories, just like I don't want to see some kid's $12,000 Honda Civic with $18,000 worth of aftermarket rims, spoilers, neon lights and 1,000 watt stereo system. And someone's absolutely beautiful rig that is only going to make me jealous that I could never afford to have anything like 😉.

This is what we do, we kill animals, we use firearms to kill animals, we memorialize our adventures with photos. This has been done on cave wall drawings until first camera became available. Some people believe if they are offended, you MUST stop what you are doing.

Nope! Learn to live with other peoples opinions and stop believing you have the right to control other people's lives. Goes back to old philosophy, don't like the TV show? Change the channel!

😂Can you imagine walking into neighbor's cave and complain about the drawings? Probably become part of the menu!😂

Have a nice day!😄

Never owned a Zeiss and now I most certainly never will. If Zeiss goes woke, they'll go broke, I hope. Sounds poetic don't you think.
IMG_1046.png

Looks don't matter for guns and dogs as long as they do the job
youre right about that! i got a savage 16 300 wsm, that it was my first go at barrel swapping, its got gouges in the metal a couple spots and the ol accustock has seen better days too. Oh well, i feel i need a rifle like this now. Its shoots better than moa with anything ive fed it and half that on several loads ive put in it.
gouges, scratches, and mismatch receiver/barrel material, but its got a nightforce sitting on top because its so fun to carry and shoot!

Recent Posts