We have Coppermelt back!

Discussion in 'Equipment Discussions' started by goodgrouper, Jun 21, 2005.

1. goodgrouper

goodgrouper Well-Known Member

My local gunshop recieved their newest shipment of Coppermelt! I have been instructed to leave a post here about it telling everyone that the owner of the shop will ship to anyone anywhere.

These are the 3.5 oz. bottles and there are many of them.

The name of the shop is Payson Sports and Trophy.

Add: 15 E. 100 N. Payson, Utah 84651
    Phone: 801-465-2551
    Ask for Scott

Oh happy day! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. 4ked Horn

4ked Horn Writers Guild

[ QUOTE ]
    Oh happy day!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, indeed.

3. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

I called Scott. He was nice to deal with. I also sent him an email as followup and to thank him.

Thanks

4. lead lobber

lead lobber Member

holy crap!! They bought a bunch, but it is goin fast. Got two bottles this morning for $52.95!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I tried it and man does it work!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Scared i am going to contaminate it though!! G.G.- you said you had lots of dropper pippettes or whatever ya call them, where did you find them?

5. Jimm

Jimm Writers Guild

Hey GG ! I want some of that magic exlixer! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I wil;l call tomorrow . BTW what size nylon brush do you recommend for a .300 winnie ?that is with a patch wrapped around it.
    Jim

6. ricka0

ricka0 Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    holy crap!! They bought a bunch, but it is goin fast. Got two bottles this morning for $52.95!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

26 degree baume (30%) Ammonia is about $12 shipped for 110 oz - but you can get recycled 22 deg Baume for free (they'll likely pay you to take it).
    I'll be writing an article for VHP on removing copper fouling from 50's (since they seem to copper foul far faster/worse than any other gun) - I suppose I should do my "do diligence" and compare the two. I'd really be shocked if Coppersmelt works as fast as strong Ammonia - but then you don't need nitrile gloves and a good respirator with Coppermispelt.

7. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

Scott's email (most likely my typing) did not work.
    I assume all is fine.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

What does it take to get it to Canada?

9. goodgrouper

I have 20 bottles of this stuff and would part with one of the 20 pipettes if you need one.

10. goodgrouper

I use a 270-7mm nylon brush with a square Kleenbore .28 caliber patch but my 300 win is well used (1300 rounds) and may be taking larger than normal patches and brushes.

11. goodgrouper

I have learned you usually get what you pay for-especially when it comes to this sport.

Like to make a friendly wager?
    I'll bet you can clean a 50 just as fast with Coppermelt as you can with that cancer causing toilet bowl cleaner you are using. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Did I just say that!?
    B1g b0re and I are friends so we can tease each other a little right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. goodgrouper

call him again if you'd like to confirm it has been sent. Scott won't mind.

13. goodgrouper

Whatever ups charges I would assume.

14. daveosok

daveosok Guest

I just ordered two bottles, your not kidden it must be liquid gold for 60+ including shipping and handling charges.
    This stuff better work as advertised!!!!!!
    Dave