Hunter's Extreme Coppermelt

D

daveosok

Hunter\'s Extreme Coppermelt

I've tried there website, and phone number. Seems as if they no longer are around.
Does anyone have info where they are and how to contact them or who to contact to get some of this stuff?
Thanks
Dave

Re: Hunter\'s Extreme Coppermelt

The company is experienceing some technical difficulty. Please stand by.

Your only hope is the members of this forum finding some here and there and shipping it to you. We are all on the lookout for this product.

Have you tried this product yet?

No I haven't. Read a lot about it and think its well worth the try.
I have ordered a new reamer for a 7mm Tomahawk and want the barrel bore to be absolutly clean before I start to rechamber the gun to the new cartridge.
What type of technical experience are they going through?
TIA
Dave

It seems that they were unable to make large enough batches to keep up with the demand and were trying to relocate. Things must not be going well with that whole plan.

It would seem Mr. Hunter is himself being hunted by a number of folks. I have first hand knowledge that Garry is laying very low currently. There's much more to this story. Later.

So what your saying is these guys got a lot of money for the product then got into some manufacturing problems and couldnt keep up with demand but had prepaid or funds already given to them and now they cant provide what was offered?
That was way to long of a sentence but you get the point. They got money but people didnt get the product?
Dave

It's a pity. I was pretty sure he could get the financing he was looking for, here in the Bay Area.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts