Where to buy Coppermelt?

270WSM

I remember a post saying where to buy coppermelt, but it didn't show up using the search. Does anyone have a web address or phone # of a place to buy it?
Thanks in advance

Payson Sports & Trophy
Address: 15 E 100 N, Payson, UT 84651
Phone: (801) 465-2551

Folks,
I tried to order some coppermelt and Payson Sports & Trophy will not ship it any more due to spilling problems, that's the best I understood the message that was left on my answering machine. If anyone knows better please correct me. Thanks.

Boman,
we do have have one in Reno Nevada, I checked a week ago and they had none. I'll keep checking!
Thanks.

Eaglet,
Yeah keep bugging them, maybe ask for the Manager of the firearms, I know my local sportsmans had it for a while before any of the sales guys even knew what it was.. If they really don't have it I'll bet they could call up here and have some shipped over to there store. I'm talking about the Aurora, Colorado Store. Good luck.

Guys,I spoke with Scott at Payson Sports this morning and he said that Mr. Hunter had contacted him last week and said the new shipment would be here in a few days.Scott thinks the new bottles are going to solve the problem and we finally will be able to get product when needed. the old bottles developed gas if the liner pulled away from the stainless bottles. the enzymm could then react with the bonding agent behind the liner.The new bottles will be either glass or a special plastic. the time delay has been in testing the new bottles so scott doesnt run into problems again . Im a personal friend of Scotts and have helped him with gun projects as well as trying out new products such as Coppermelt.He has always treated his costomers fairly ,so when this new shipment comes in he will satisfy his customers. (PLEASE BE PATIENT)7mmrhb

Hey guys been away for a while and supply was getting low so I wrote home to get site address so I could see what was happening with product and availability, but just a quick question PLEASE? Well, maybe 2.

I thought that one of the selling points was that this would not damage metal and to prove it they bottled it in a stainless bottle just to prove that point.

Why the liner if the is no fear of damage to the metal?
Why did they mislead everyone with this, is it that it might infact damage stainless?

GG and 7 don't get your panties all bunched up, I think this is a fare question since that is what you told me back before I bought my supply. And what was listed on their site.

I am still using BUT am still not quite convinced it is the end all of all cleaning solutions as my patches rarely look as blue as yours did in the pic's and for the most part it seems its just cleaning the powder residue out (you know the black crap). And it appears that you use way more than just 2 or 3 drops on the patches that I was told to use. Maybe that's why we use more patches than you or why our patches are not as blue?

I'll try using more on the patch and see what results are to see if it cleans quicker or if the patches get more of the blue coloring on them.

Thanks,
Ben

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.