Wanting a new setup .300WM or like setup for Elk

Colorado 2nd season rifle! Good Luck dude......seems like you're a HardCore bowhunter so I'm only guessing that you don't reload. My buddies & I bought that Christensen Arms Mesa you mentioned. We gave it to my buddy's little brother as a gift for a guided elk hunt in MT. He has Cystic Fibrosis & has only killed one cow elk. Dome MNT Outfitters in Livingston donated the entire hunt, we got him the rifle, & Vortex donated Viper with rings & bases, & then God blessed him with an awesome 6pt bull. We got him the 28Nozler. It shot factory ammo beautifully. The action is awesome & the trigger is amazing. We were all impressed with the rifle. He killed his bull @ 400yds. 30Noz, 300WM, 300RUM they're all pretty awesome calibers.......My brother & I meet in Colorado every year for 2nd season OTC, it's highlight of my year. Where we hunt, we've killed bulls from 100yds to 850yds with 30cals. Lots of practice & a good scope & your hunt is gonna be awesome! Good Luck, let us know what you pick....

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.