VX6 HD Battery Change....need help Guys

ElkSurgeon

So I have the VX6 illuminated reticle. My previous setting was reticle would flash until reticle was level then it would shine solid. Battery went dead so I changed it out & can't get it back to that setting. Dug out my owners manual & searched the net with no results for my answer......help me out fellas

LEVELING THE RIFLESCOPE (All VX-6HD scopes are equipped with an Electronic Reticle Level) 1. Begin by leveling the rifle in a vice or steady rest. 2. To activate the Electronic Reticle Level, press and hold the illumination button for fifteen seconds. The reticle will blink once at 5 seconds and again at 10 seconds. After 15 seconds, the reticle will flash twice indicating the Electronic Level is ON. Release the button and press it again to turn ON the illumination. If you repeat the steps above, the reticle will flash 3 times indicating the Electronic Reticle Level is OFF. 3. Without changing your eye relief settings from the previous section, rotate the scope so the reticle is noticeably out of level. The reticle will begin flashing. If rotated past 30 degrees, the illumination will turn off.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.