Vortex Razor LH HD or Leupold VX-5 HD??

I have three of the Vortex Razor LH and a Leupold Vx6. I run the Leupold on my long range rig. The Vortex's are great scopes, and I've used them out to 700 yards without any issues. That being said, I like the Leupold glass a little better. Either way you go, I think that you will be happy.

I have gotten some great input and feedback from the people here on my previous posts about scope selection. I'm looking to get a scope for my 7 mm Remington Magnum and I think I have narrowed it down to the VX5 HD or the Razor LH HD both in the 15 power magnification. I will use the set up for long-range shots for target shooting and hunting. The type of hunting will be backpacking in having the rifle in the scabbard on my pack. So length weight and turret height are some things that brought me to these 2 options as well as the a price tag that won't force me to sell my kidney on the black market to be able to afford it. My main concerns are the clarity and sharpness of the glass and the tracking and repeatability of the turrets as well as toughness. I will say thanks I had a time for the input!
I would go for the vortex 5-25x56 in mils without a question unless you have really deep pockets, but still love the Vortex