Vortex and their EXTREME generosity

Tikkamike

As many of you know I am selling raffle tickets for our local Search and Rescue Squad. Vortex Generously gave us a very nice discount on a set of binoculars that we purchased as one of the items to raffle off. Well the other day I get back to my office and there is a huge box sitting there from Vortex. I opened it up and there were a couple stacks of hats and a bag of decals, a Spotting scope, tripod, couple rifle scopes, binocular harness and at the bottom of the box the one and only item we paid for (at a reduced price) So I called vortex and told them I had received a whole bunch of stuff that I hadnt paid for with my order. The guy ask for my Order number so I gave it to him and he looked it up. Couple seconds later he says "yeah we hooked you up" I ask on purpose or was it a shipping error? he said nope it was on purpose. It is our donation to your squad. I couldnt believe it! Vortex has blown me away with customer service, warranty and now extreme generosity. So anyone considering doing business with them this is the kind of company they are. Thanks again to the fine folks at Vortex Optics!

I love to read things like this. That is awesome!

Thanks Vortex a class act for sure!!, and Thanks to you and the Search and Rescue team Mike!

That's cool.

Jeff

That is really awesome. It's always nice to see a company step up to the plate with a generous discount but to step as far as Vortex did for you is.... stunning. Hats off to the folks at Vortex. Support the people that support you, keep fighting the good fight.

Thank you!

T

That is awesome! I'm in the market for a upgrade on my lightweight rig... have a vx-2 4-12 adjustable ao. Been wanting a nxs compact in 2.5-10x 42 but have been considering a PST... no experience with vortex but this gives em a few bonus points!

Vortex in no way had to do something like that...but they did. Pure class act.

Stories like this are something that people do not forget. It seems like all we read about on a forum is when a person is b!tching about this or b!tching about that. Thanks for posting up a very positive experience Mike, it helps people to see that some companies still try to do great things for people even when nobody is looking. They had no way to know that you would put up a post on here about your experience with them, they were just trying to do something nice, and they went way above any expectation that any reasonable person could have. I am glad that you let everyone know about what they did for your squad.

I've looked at their stuff, and heard others speak positively of them. This definitely puts them on my list of businesses to support.

Of course I'll have to wait and see what I win first. LOL

Thanks for posting this.

This story is just another reason that when I get my next scope (probably in october) It will be a vortex. I've had nothing but good experiences when dealing with them, and this is just awesome.

Already looking at getting an upgraded scope for next year (2015) with two young kids running around I have to save longer than most. Reading this has made me decide that my next purchase is going to be a Vortex! Way to go vortex!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.