Why is everyone selling their Vortex Razor HD LHT's?

Heard from a dealer yesterday that Vortex prices are increasing come January 6th. The quoted increase on the LHT was $150.

Buy used now and resell for profit next week?

The weather got cold and people cant turn the magnification rings(Just kidding) seriously though how is a mfg. that produces as many scopes as vortex cant get the mag ring to function I'm 0/4 with unreasonably tight mag rings on the Lht.

I agree with you. All of mine but one are crazy tight. Supposedly they loosen with use…. I've worked mine quite a bit and it's better but nowhere near as good as my nighforce.

71jMyFQpTeL._AC_SX679_.jpg

LOL :)

Seriously though if you need a little leverage get a switchview for the power ring. They work great. Also you can get a real cheap one off amazon and it works too.

Amazon product ASIN B00AAIRRTY
The 2 I sent back to vortex you couldn't turn with channel locks let alone a plastic part. I don't think it's unreasonable to ask vortex to make a functional power ring.

If you couldn't turn with channel locks then that is an issue and far from the norm for the ones I have seen.

I'd rather have Bushnell Elite series scopes, or for the best, NightForce ATACR scopes. Never was a great fan of Vortex. i have their older SPARC II red dot on my PS90 carbine but that's it for Vortex.