• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vern Juenke Internal Concentricity Comparator

I see Vern owns a firearm's shop in Reno, Nevada that I presume specializes in extreme accuracy builds.

I did extensive reading on Vern's patented thickness comparator. I believe I'd like to have one too.

It's too bad they aren't in production anymore and I wonder why?

In the grand scheme of things, a grand is chump change, especially when the item is a precision instrument.

I paid of 50 grand for my last machine (that has nothing to do with reloading BTW) and I considered that a good deal.

Anything precision costs.

I'd like to see the 'inner workings' and how it does what it does. I'll have to do a patent search on Mr. Juenke.

Doing a bit of surface digging, Vern Juenke aka: Nevada Air Products (also a military contractor, DOD certified), patented a mechanical tracking device in 1958. Only one I've found so far, but I'm looking......

Last edited:
I was advised many years ago by my builder in Hobbs, NM to get one if I could. Of course I've not been able to and I began my search in 2003. I think the price I heard back then was around $500 but that could be wrong.