• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vern Juenke Machine

dbhostler

For sale a Vern Juenke Internal Concentricity Comparator. Purchased from Len on this site a few years ago. Works great, weeds out the bad bullets especially for long distance shooters. Understand they're not made anymore, but not sure. Last time I spoke to Vern they were $875 if I remember correctly. Will take $650. PM me if interested. Many thanks.
db

For sale a Vern Juenke Internal Concentricity Comparator. Purchased from Len on this site a few years ago. Works great, weeds out the bad bullets especially for long distance shooters. Understand they're not made anymore, but not sure. Last time I spoke to Vern they were $875 if I remember correctly. Will take $650. PM me if interested. Many thanks.
db

This item is sold pending funds.
db

hI
i am from Australia and would like to purchase the juenke comparator unit if still available.
i will pay postage and please asdvise how you would like me to foward funds to your account.
western union trf ,bank deposit i would like it to come by air please

if unit is still available i will foward my mail details
regards peter Queensland Australia
db

Recent Posts