• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Juenke Machine

I saw this and thought you had one for sale! I was hustling to look for the "buy it now" button!

I have a quick question. Are you planning on shooting competition? I used one for years at 1000 yd shooting and it really helped shrink my groups. I was amazed at the bullet runout when I first started using it. I shot the 240 Sierra's (.308) out of a 300 Weatherby and out of a box of 500 I only had 75-100 that spun in the .0001 range.
With that being said, if you're planning on just shooting long range it may not be beneficial like you might think. They are expensive and I wouldn't want you to throw your $$ away.
Just being on the lookout

Dustin

Thank you for your interest,

I do shoot long range, got interested in F/TR....And I do shoot matches at ASC and sum thousand yard events at Williamsport, although its been a couple years since visiting that range.

My curiosity and my nature to take things to extremes drive my madness at times..

My hopes are that I can check bullets to see how consistant the run out is in jacket and core in different manufactures and I wish to venture into making bullets for myself... Just want to be able to check my product..

It seems to me that possibly, inconsistants in bullet dies and during the seatting and point up that something occurs to give run out.

Thinking that jackets may become distorted or streached wrongly to cause run out.

Verns machine has the ability to indicate varriations in jacket and core after making the bullet.

Possibly with well made dies , cores , jackets, workmanship etc...one may not need to worry..

Just shoot and see what happens.

What are your thoughts?

Don't know if they are still being made or not but you might try,

Accuracy Den, Reno NV, (775) 345-0225

That's the latest contact info for Vern Juenke as far as I know.