Varget cartridge options

Any excuse is a good reason till the wife finds out . I'm outa excuses and space to hide them in the safes . No new safes till she gets new flooring in the house . That's what she said . So there in the office and anywhere else they will fit. I've already used the look what I bought you excuse way to much.
Would like to see the expression on her face when she comes home and sees wall to wall carpet!

There would be a new 64 gun safe right in the front room also . My buddy works for Deer and they get a discount and the safe has the old school deer tractor on the door.
My dad would probably have it filled in no time just like my last one . He's got stuff I've never seen and it is definitely migrating in my direction .

So what would be the intended purpose of this rifle? Target shooting, hunting? 308 Winchester, 223 Remington, would both be great target rifles with it on the cheap and the barrel would last a long time, 6.5 x 47 Lapua is a stellar target rifle that excels with Varget good barrel length, expensive brass, but it's also a great medium game deer rifle. It's also an absolute varmint assassin. The brass is expensive for 6.5x47 Lapua but you will get 15 to 20 firings on a case. It's the most efficient cartridge I've ever owned.

I only have three pounds of Varget and two bricks of small rifle primers and that is enough for me to rebuild my old Remington 722. I also bought some Peterson small primer .308 brass. I would buy a new gun or rebuild to use the powder. I only have about $1800.00 in the rebuild, but I bought the powder cheap before prices increased. I just keep thinking of how much I saved on the powder. I would say go .308 and buy a new gun.

Yer gonna make our heads spin off with this question/challenge! Here goes my .02:

I'm stunned no one has mentioned the 6.5 BeanMore - it's must have, right? Or the 6.5 OtherMore and derivatives, the 6CM would make a great shooter. The 308Win, 7mm-08, 260Rem - all solid and fun to shoot and hunt with.

When I want to do an exercise such as this one (almost daily) I go to Nosler's load data website. They do a great job of posting cartridge and load data - I honestly use their site multiple times a day as well as the old Nikon SpotOn site and their softeware - they used to let you download it for Windows and Mac computers for free. This is how I figure out what I'm going to do next. Browse through Nosler's site and look at all the cartridges they list and see what tickles your fancy - that fits within your criteria any ways - that SRP brass requirement is going to be a big factor. Good luck and keep us posted.