US Optics Scopes

I,ll let you know what I think I have two U.S.Optics - ST-10 scopes coming. It was a pain in the *** to order the scopes,they need to standardize there scopes-to many bells and whistles-
**love my S+B PMII scopes !!

bones,
Which S&B PMII scopes do you have?What do you use them for?And why do you like them so much ?
dave

dave7mm, I got the S+B PMII -10 power,there a very strong scope,the glass is just incredible, a friend has the 4 x 16 S+B scope again -strong and very clear,the 4 x 16 S+B will be next scope

[ 03-09-2002: Message edited by: bones ]

dave7mm, I got the S+B PMII -10 power,there a very strong scope,the glass is just incredible, a friend has the 4 x 16 S+B scope again -strong and very clear,the 4 x 16 S+B will be next scope.
sold all my Leupolds for the S+B scopes

sorry double posted:

[ 03-09-2002: Message edited by: bones ]

I haven't had the chance to fondle a S&B scope. They look like Excellent scopes. I had a Swarovski 4-16X50 PV that had superb clarity.

I would imagine the S&B scopes would be comparible to the Swarovski, am I right?

I've heard repeated complaints that these scopes aren't standardized and you can't find 2 that were built the exact same way. This leads to problems with consistancy and reliabilty. Major manufacturers will tweak and tweak a product before they put it on the market, and still sometimes they even have problems. Buyer beware.

In a few years I was thinking of having a custom long range rifle built(because I'm only 17) and I was wondering which scope I should use. I was looking at US Optics and I think that would be good. What do you think?
Thanks
smile.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 23 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.