US Government Military Surplus for Sale/Auctions

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
I was just looking at the US Military Surplus that is up for Sale/Auctions. Us tax payers pay $$$$s for equipment and then the US Government has an overstock or does not want to transport the Equipment. Then it is up for pennies on the dollar. Biden left over $80 BILLION in Afgan. Then through Europe and finally in the good old USA. If you check out your local Military Bases you may get some excellent deals thar all us tax payers paid for. It may take a little of your time and travel, but it is well worth it.
I remember when I was very young there was an Army Depot where we lived. These Depots usually get equipment and they repair and if it an Army issue and out of date they slate it for the Marine Corps or sell it.
I remember when my dad went to an Auction there, they were selling Batteries from Tanks from the 2nd and Koreon Wars. These huge Lead/Acid Batteries used to power Tanks went for $5 -$10 a piece. Some of them were up to 100#s a piece. One thing that a lot of people did not know was that these Batteries had SILVER in them instead of LEAD for better electric for Tanks. When breaking the batteries open and getting 70-80# of silver was a real deal for $5-$10!