Unis Ginex and Aguila Primers

It says "rebranded Ginex large rifle primers in stock, free shipping".
Anyone order from them yet?
i was looking around and everything i needed was out of stock except primers. i like to make small purchases first to test waters before committing to large purchases.
also could not find their hazmat fees which i am sure are not included in free shipping.

Brother,if you wade into the waters and don't drown I too will make an order from them.
I'm scared though as I almost got caught but stopped on a site when I saw,Zelle only!
That was last year and don't see that site anymore but I expect the trash is still around disguised as another site.
I see this is NORMA site so I expect it is ok but still a bit scared to wade into the waters.

All this time I was worried that I needed Mag primers at colder temps but my memory went back to 1979 where friends and I hunted elk in Colorado.We camped below the mountain we were going to hunt and the morning on the hunt at 3:00 am it was -27 at the base of the mountain.
Old Rooster ,

Might that hunt have occurred on November 3 , 1991 ?
My mistake , I see that you listed 1979 .

My Family hunting group were camped 15 miles east of Gunnison , Colorado , at base of Tomichi Dome , near Waunita Hot Springs (I can't remember proper spelling) , and the temperature on opening morning , Saturday , November 3, 1991 was -29 degrees F. that morning .

DMP25-06

As it relates to the rebranded (Large Rifle) Ginex primers sold by Norma, my order was shipped and is arriving Saturday. There was no hazmat fee, and shipping was free. I know that was a one day deal, but if they are offered again, don't hesitate for fear of being a scam. I was on the fence on these, but they came as part of my Norma communication and they took a card so I jumped in. I bought 3K to try on the range.

I just ordered 2,000 from NormaUSA. I had put them in the cart and never checked out. Yesterday received an email offering 5% off to check out. Checked out today and the 5% almost took care of sales tax. Free shipping and better price than i could find anywhere. Didn't show a hazmat fee but we'll see what hits the bank.

Just got back from the range and some shooting the 300 win mags.The Ginex primers were about the same as Fiocchi primers with an e s .4.
I loaded them on the Pact scale and it goes off every 3rd round but not by alot.All reloading will now be done with the RCBS Chargemaster Lite.
The most significant shot string was my load and using Federal 210 Match primers.All 4 shots were 2957.5!
I feel I will be loading Large Rifle Primers in all 3 300 win mags.I feel the Genix primers will compare neck to neck with Fiocchi primers.

Just got back from the range and some shooting the 300 win mags.The Ginex primers were about the same as Fiocchi primers with an e s .4.
I loaded them on the Pact scale and it goes off every 3rd round but not by alot.All reloading will now be done with the RCBS Chargemaster Lite.
The most significant shot string was my load and using Federal 210 Match primers.All 4 shots were 2957.5!
I feel I will be loading Large Rifle Primers in all 3 300 win mags.I feel the Genix primers will compare neck to neck with Fiocchi primers.
Just curious what powders you were using and bullet weight