Trust Land

Another great installment! When your done with this whole story, how about putting it all together in one pdf and send to some of us that want to hang on to it? How about it Roaddog1m?

OK. I feel better now, but I kinda feel like I shouldnt after that.....Thank god for soldiers/sailors and cops! You guys get into more......I dont envy your job, but thanks for doing it just the same

Roaddog, how long ago was the shooting? When I was young, it didn't seem like it would be a big deal, but now I'm old, and pray that I won't ever have to do it. This guy was psycho and it was your job to stop him. You stepped up and did it. I hope the D.A. declined to bring charges, or if he did, you were no-billed, and no civil suit was filed. Hang in there, time will surely take the edge off that day.

I'm with Winmag. Thanks. Tom

Roaddog, how long ago was the shooting? When I was young, it didn't seem like it would be a big deal, but now I'm old, and pray that I won't ever have to do it. This guy was psycho and it was your job to stop him. You stepped up and did it. I hope the D.A. declined to bring charges, or if he did, you were no-billed, and no civil suit was filed. Hang in there, time will surely take the edge off that day.

I'm with Winmag. Thanks. Tom

You might want to check out this article. It talks about a Border Patrol Agent on trial for doing his job. I have first hand knowledge of this incident and one detail that isn't published often is that when the aliens were initially arrested there story was entirely different than their story after they talked to the Mexican consulate...

Its a sad thing that Corbit even got charged! I cant say more w/o braking the new L/R/H rules recently introduced. I hope all cahrges were dropped.

Roaddog, shooting anyone under any conditions is tough as you well know. I'm not sure how long ago this was but hopefully you have been able to compartmentalize and are ok. My thoughts go out to you.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.