How are things in "Trust Land"?

Im with Tom on this one. We need a good Trustland shot in the arm. Its been way too long.
Not to mention youve been away long enough to have acquired about 12 more dogs, and at least a couple new guns that we all gotta here about.
Dont forget your buddies here at L/R/H.

Wow, it's been a long time. It was good (inspirational) to re-read some of the posts. I was thinking, "Oh these guys aren't even on here any more I bet" Great to see that you are!

Zeus is doing well, he and I both have grey whiskers now but both still kickin. He will be glad to know that you remember him!

I looked at the dates and can't believe it's been five years!!!

Actually, it's been so long that I can't remember where I left off. :cool: I keep adding to it and going in and injecting stories chronologically. My Mom turns 84 in a few days and she has expressed a need that I finish this dang thing so I have been hammering away. Part of that was changing names so as not to get sued. I found about a bajillion typo's so that's taking time too.

I have mostly figured out how and where to end it but not sure how to get it published. I know a lot of people are doing it themselves somehow but I bet I'd be making a mistake if I did that. It will need one heck of an edit.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.