Trust Land

L R, it has to be! No one could make this stuff up. I'm really pulling for Roaddog now. Every time I get online I check to see if he's posted again. This is way better than TV.

Roaddog, I hope you kept it in the middle. Whoever said that one woman at a time was still dicey had it right. I've been married to the same woman for almost 52 yrs, and am so retarded that it took me 25 of them to figure out that she's tougher and way smarter than me. I still think I could take her in a fair fight, but that's about it.

Great thread! Tom

Like the airsoft idea. And ya , you should have called your mom to go down there and kick her butt!!!!! WOW. Now I grew up in a small town and even worked on a 230,000 acre ranch,13 miles past a town with a population of 2. We learned to handle things on our own. But a cop that gets questioned on a call for backup concerning an armed suspect. She's gotta go. screw her!

+1 for the 870! I also had a benelli pump that was the absolute worst fitting shotgun I EVER OWNED! I promptly sold the dang thing before I epoxy'd a ''T'' handle in the end of the barell so I could use it for a spare canoe paddle(the only thing fitting for such a gun!) The new owner likes it tho so more power to him. Spare canoe paddles can be found cheaper than that anyhow.
Good on ya too by the way for not prosecuting a man defending his business! Thered be alot less burglaries if more burglars got a dose of 12ga meds for thier efforts!

This is kinda like a fun book you read in school, and the dang bell rings about the time you get all settled in.....

No big deal, its a good story. As long as it gets finnished someday inthe near future.
I enjoy the read in the mean time

Come on Len, hurry up and tell him its ok!!!

I can't wait for the next installment.

Roaddog, great write up by the way!!!

Roaddog, let assume Len says it's considered political and/or religious for a moment and just give us the ending less any politics or religion...if that's possible.:)

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.