Trust Land

Winmag,

I'm just shooting from the hip. The idea of a book has crossed my mind, but then I have no idea how to go about something like that or if anyone would read it if I wrote it.
As far as the story goes, it's just getting started. A little background on the characters. The good parts are still coming up. Well, at least I think they might be good. I guess time will tell.

Thanks for reading!

Tom

Ya is the ending in site.

As Alice Kramden said to Ralph one day " Oh mighty Ralph, please tell us the public has a right to know":D:D:D

Haha! The end? Is that all you guys want? I'm taking today off to have a beer or three since I have to work tomorrow. I'll most likely find a place to hold up and watch the super bowl though.
I'm trying to remember things chronologically. It isn't easy you know, I'm approaching decrepitude! lol

Tom

The end is what it is but its the how you got there that makes it snakee:D
Take you time Roaddog and detail it as much as poosible this aught to be some funny stuff as it goes!!

roaddog1m,
I am enjoying your story a lot. You are a good writer, just by the fact that you have some of us hooked on your story.
Keep it coming.

Not for long, as this is starting to remind me of too many commercial breaks

Sounds like MY EX WIFE, was working two jobs so i can't tell you what to do BUT speek to a LAWYER and get some legal advice (don't let her know) and see how it shakes out.

Just make sure Jen is who she says she is, you never know, play it cool and see sounds like your wife will serve you with papers???
I know from past experience with my EX wife.

For your sake I hope this story is all past-tense. Ive got a knott in my guts just feelin for ya. But wach your butt! 1 at a time is all any man should be ''plagued'' with and have to endour, dont bring it all down around your shoulders on account of a bad woman gettin into your head.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.