Trouble with Manners stocks

Rhovee

I am curious what others experience has been with Manners stocks customer service? Two weeks ago I had 5 phone calls with three voicemails over 5 days with no answer or returned call. Sent an email Monday with no response in 5 days. I called today and no answer. Is anyone alive? I have had 5 McMillian stocks and they are very on top of answering calls and orders.

You may be asking the wrong questions. I sent them an email Nov 26 and got a response Nov 27. Other times, when I ask the wrong question, they never respond.

I called them quite often over the course of my build this year and they picked up almost every time. What time of day are you calling?

Your not the only one I have heard this has happened to. AG makes a **** fine stock.

You may be asking the wrong questions. I sent them an email Nov 26 and got a response Nov 27. Other times, when I ask the wrong question, they never respond.

In other words...when calling to give them money they return calls...when calling to see what has happened to what you gave them money for, they ghost you...

I have only called them once and they were very helpful. They picked up right away and I talked to one of the guys for almost an hour. One of the best customer experiences I have had with a company.

In other words...when calling to give them money they return calls...when calling to see what has happened to what you gave them money for, they ghost you...

I have only ordered one stock from them, but they don't charge you until it has been completed and they ship it. Not sure how you would give them money and never hear from them. Unless, maybe, you mailed them a check?

That's so weird. I have always pressed 1 for customer service and technical questions. I bought a new EH1 and wanted to send it back and have it painted a different color. Doesn't seem like to big of a task. Maybe I'll give it a bit. I understand that everyone is busy. Just wondering if it was common to have difficulty in reaching someone.

I have 6 Manners stocks and have never had an issue with customer service. As far as stocks being completed on time that's a different story but I'm a patient guy and I really like there stocks.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.