Trimming Brass

I KNOW this will elicit some eye rolling, but I use and love the Lee Deluxe quick trimmer with power adaptor. I guess when I graduate to serious long range load development I will acquire a more refined case trimmer. But for now the Lee DQT works great for me.

I use the RCBS power trimmer but last month when I bought 25lbs of 223 range brass I broke down and bought one of those WFT and that thing speeds up thing, just trimming steady I averaged 18 casings per minute.

Thanks for the input everybody! I think I am going to end up going with the little crow set up. I have since called them and they said they could sell me a blank chamber and my gunsmith can use his reamer to cut a custom chamber for my 7ss which was the biggest hang up. I like the ease of use and speed of the WFT and at only $25 for each insert its pretty budget friendly. Thanks again!

Thanks much. We try to make or improve on equipment for cleaning and reloading. I was very proud of this direct drive variable speed 3 in 1 trimmer. It uses the "Henderson design with Foster cutters. We found a motor with the needed rpm and power,,installed aspects union on the connecting drive shafts to prevent any vibration & a variable speed controller then machined the motor mount and plate system to mount a hold extra cutters & Spacers for case length. Used several different layers of specialty metal flake paint to get look We wanted. Sames a lot of time. Just wish Foster made more cutters for different calibers. Everyone that has seen it work wants one built.
Thanks Len