Trigger tech

I've been looking at upgrading my Bergara ridge B14 trigger. Right now the pull weight is just over 3 pounds adjusted at its lowest. Factory trigger. I was looking or wanting to hear some thoughts for those that have them likes or dislikes. I was thinking about getting the special so that if set at 2lb it basically is in the middle of its adjustment but if the lower one will maintain 2lb then I may go with the cheaper one and save some money.
Noticed an article on TriggerTech in latest issue of Guns and Ammo at the library. Didn't have time to read it at that visit. You might check it out for info.

I have customized many triggers on my own guns: filing, polishing, maybe changing springs, etc. All of mine are in the 1.7 - 2.5 LB. range. All of mine cost no more than a few dollars, and a little hand-work! For hunting, why pay so much for another trigger? For an 8 oz. Benchrest, sure!

There primary is still an amazing trigger. I've got one in my Christensen arms and one on a custom build. The one on the custom build I went with a flat trigger shoe and I really like it. Also have a diamond on an AR build and it's an amazing ar trigger!