Trigger tech

Wachsmann

I've been looking at upgrading my Bergara ridge B14 trigger. Right now the pull weight is just over 3 pounds adjusted at its lowest. Factory trigger. I was looking or wanting to hear some thoughts for those that have them likes or dislikes. I was thinking about getting the special so that if set at 2lb it basically is in the middle of its adjustment but if the lower one will maintain 2lb then I may go with the cheaper one and save some money.

We have carried them (triggertech) for a few years now, I can say with complete honesty that hands down I personally have never seen any other manufacturer offer this kind of performance/precision at this price point.

They break crisp and clean every single time! If your on a budget the "primary" is the way to go, I have shot side by side with the diamond, special and primary all set to 2 pounds (strictly hunting rifles) I could see no perceivable difference between all 3 triggers.

If you need a resource to purchase from we have many different options to choose from here at our store - https://jaoutdoors.com/product-category/triggertech-triggers-primary-special-diamond/

Another good option is the bix'n andy Dakota. It supposed to go between 1-4#. I have one that I put on a Christensen ridgeline but it only gets down to 2# on that rifle. Great trigger regardless! I have many triggertechs from primary to diamond and they've all been flawless.

I've been looking at upgrading my Bergara ridge B14 trigger. Right now the pull weight is just over 3 pounds adjusted at its lowest. Factory trigger. I was looking or wanting to hear some thoughts for those that have them likes or dislikes. I was thinking about getting the special so that if set at 2lb it basically is in the middle of its adjustment but if the lower one will maintain 2lb then I may go with the cheaper one and save some money.
What is the factory trigger in your Bergara? I know my Premier Highlander came with a Trigger Tech from the factory - not sure about the B14 model though

I have quite a few Diamonds. One adjustment screw. I run mine between 7-9 oz. There is zero creep and zero overtravel. Easily swappable between actions with no adjustment.

I have a few Bix 'n Andy Tacsports as well. You can adjust the break a little better than the Diamond. Multiple adjustment screws and need to be tuned for each action. Lots of overtravel. If you shoot the Diamond for a while and then swap over it takes some getting used the difference in feel after the break.

We have carried them (triggertech) for a few years now, I can say with complete honesty that hands down I personally have never seen any other manufacturer offer this kind of performance/precision at this price point.

They break crisp and clean every single time! If your on a budget the "primary" is the way to go, I have shot side by side with the diamond, special and primary all set to 2 pounds (strictly hunting rifles) I could see no perceivable difference between all 3 triggers.

If you need a resource to purchase from we have many different options to choose from here at our store - https://jaoutdoors.com/product-category/triggertech-triggers-primary-special-diamond/
Trigger tech all the way

I was looking at the different places that had them. My Bergara has a side bolt release so I'm pretty sure I need the one without the bolt release. Optics planet only has the independence that had the bolt release. They do have the regular other one for 159.99.

I don't know if this is allowed here or not, but if you're interested, I am replacing a Trigger Tech Special trigger on one of my target rifles with one of their Diamond triggers. I am going to use the rifle for benchrest and the Special trigger will only go down to a one pound pull. I would like to get the pull much lower than that, so I need to use the Diamond trigger. At any rate, I was going to list it for sale as it has hardly been used. This rifle was a second one that I have rarely used in prior seasons. The trigger would come in its original box with the various paperwork. Send me a message if you're interested and we can discuss it. They are great triggers. BTW, it is a right hand one, with a safety and no bolt release.