Top Brass 300 blackout

Heather

Got some Top Brass 300 blackout brass from Grafs, wasn't happy with the quality at all. Supposedly cleaned brass was very dirty and half the primer pockets were squared and half of them were round. Maybe for other people that's great but was I unhappy with the consistency. Hopefully Graf's accepts returns, if not if anyone is interested I'll be selling it.
The one time I don't look into what I buy😂

Last edited:
I've always wondered about top brass. Dirty, squared pockets, was this once fired brass?
Starline brass is good for the price. I use it for 6.5 Grendel, 243win, 30/06, and 454 Casull.

Range buddy tried some Top brass in .223 and wasn't impressed either. Starline is good brass too. Everglades has several options as long as in stock but I've been very happy with them. Decent prices and great CS.

I've always wondered about top brass. Dirty, squared pockets, was this once fired brass?
Starline brass is good for the price. I use it for 6.5 Grendel, 243win, 30/06, and 454 Casull.
Yes once fired (didn't read it when i bought it) but advertises that they are cleaned trimmed inspected all that good stuff and ready to go. Right!

Got some Top Brass 300 blackout brass from Grafs, wasn't happy with the quality at all. Supposedly cleaned brass was very dirty and half the primer pockets were squared and half of them were round. Maybe for other people that's great but was I unhappy with the consistency. Hopefully Graf's accepts returns, if not if anyone is interested I'll be selling it.
The one time I don't look into what I buy😂
Why don't you just buy Starline? Or American Eagle.I usually buy a bag of 500 or 1000..Good Luck.

Well I guess I'm the lone wolf here as I have had good results from Top Brass . Although it has been awhile since I have bought from them but the Lake City 308 brass was Great brass . I'm still working on my order of 1000 from some time back .

Hello Good people, so sorry to hear about your brass problems , I have used it several times and have reloaded it more than that, but I'll have to go with the several good people that spoke of starline brass it too is very good. If the two are on the shelf together even with a little higher price I'll go with starline , Be safe

Check Carolins Brass. Have bought 300blk bras several times from them which is all once fired Lake City brass, top quality every time.