To buy, or not to buy...

C-130 Dude

Got a very limited time deal to get a new scope. Very nice deal. Background: I'm getting a new bang stick for Christmas (wifey said OK. Yeah, the honey-do's will be extensive.😄). The new scope will go on the new stick. I got a scope about 6 months ago for my other stick. Should I move the old scope between the 2 sticks as needed, or have a scope for each. Do I go for it and get the new scope while I can or do I wait and lose out on the savings and swap scopes between the 2 sticks? 🤔

Got a very limited time deal to get a new scope. Very nice deal. Background: I'm getting a new bang stick for Christmas (wifey said OK. Yeah, the honey-do's will be extensive.😄). The new scope will go on the new stick. I got a scope about 6 months ago for my other stick. Should I move the old scope between the 2 sticks as needed, or have a scope for each. Do I go for it and get the new scope while I can or do I wait and lose out on the savings and swap scopes between the 2 sticks? 🤔
Depends on the Scope(s). There are some really good deals now for Veteran's Day (50% off) so a dedicated scope for each rifle is nice. On the other had if you have over a dozen rifles with limited use I suggest Swapping a few.

Depends on the Scope(s). There are some really good deals now for Veteran's Day (50% off) so a dedicated scope for each rifle is nice. On the other had if you have over a dozen rifles with limited use I suggest Swapping a few.
Yup. It is veterans day thing. Only have the upcoming bang stick with need of a new scope. Hense my issue. If it is that. 🙄