Tired of Feeding the Dragon-Downsizing- To a New 6mm Build⁸

TXTrained

I'm wanting to build a bolt gun in a s m alker size because of costs per shot due to all the high prices.. .Such as the.powder,primers,bullets,brass.
Hell throw in diesel too...LOL
I have a 6mm ARC AR15 that shoots good but I want a bolt gun.Ive got dies and brass & all that.And about 1,000 bullets.
My question is what short action 6mm is the best choice? 6 BR, 6 Dasher, 6GT or what?
A ND 2nd question is do any of the others than 6mm ARC also fit in an AR15 if I wanted build it later? Thanks

Savage 6mm ARC

1646512498308.png

I ordered a Bighorn Action for 6mm ARC last night.Its just shooting 600 to 1000 yards .
Ive already got a 6mm ARC AR15 that shoots really c well and dies to reload and 21st Century Expander Mandrels.and all that to reload..Along with 6.5 Grendel if I want to change barrels at some point.
I'm just shooting paper and steel.Im retired.im a maintenance director at GREENWOOD GUN. I shoot almost every day or at my ranch where I have a one mile lane to shoot my 300PRC AND 6..5PRC.
I'm building this to just cut down the powder at about 50% since everything g is sky high.I shoot in a few competitions.Not many.I just like to reload and shoot. THANKS FOR YOU REPLY.