Time to Boycott CMT?

MtPockets

I hear CMT gave in to the Left Wing Zealots and dropped Jason Aldeans new song? Has anyone heard of that?
I've only heard the song one time and although I don't usually listen to anything newer than 1995 or so I really liked that tune!

I think it's time to give CMT the Bud Light treatment and let them know who their viewers are!

I quit watching CMT years back when bands were playing R&D AND JAZZ and calling it Country Music.
I quit watching it 9 years ago when I got rid of my last TV, but I'd like to see those who still watch to let them (and the whole world) know that what they did is wrong.
The left took a song that addressed the sad situation this Country finds herself in and twisted it into something "racist" and "dangerous" and CMT backed down.

I hear CMT gave in to the Left Wing Zealots and dropped Jason Aldeans new song? Has anyone heard of that?
I've only heard the song one time and although I don't usually listen to anything newer than 1995 or so I really liked that tune!

I think it's time to give CMT the Bud Light treatment and let them know who their viewers are!
Yes they did should be named QMT

Can't believe that you actually been watching CMT.

The left took a song that addressed the sad situation this Country finds herself in and twisted it into something "racist" and "dangerous" and CMT backed down.
Not a peep about that trashy rap that lyrics frequently speak of murder, drugs and prostitution.
I quit watching CMT years back when bands were playing R&D AND JAZZ and calling it Country Music.
I'm with you! 95% of it isn't what I call country.

Can't believe that you actually been watching CMT.
I actually dont, since I havent owned a TV in 9 years. I just think it's incredibly wrong for them to censor their content based on what an extreme faction of our society wants.

Like Birddog said- they don't seem to mind the violence in other forms of "music". It's like they whined about it just because it's not THEM saying it, so it MUST be racist and violent.