Boycott UPS

OK I lied that was not my last post here's one more.now we know how this possibly started,let these senators know how you feel about them stepping on our Second Amendment rights!View attachment 377665
Those senators are all bumbling idiots when it comes to the 2A and rifles in general in the hands of honest hard working Americans.

Bumping this cause UPS possibly got me. Had a custom built rifle shipped next day air, insured, signature required from an ffl to ffl. Package got scanned at UPS hub in Oregon 7/7 and hasn't been scanned since, was supposed to be in CT by noon 7/8. This morning it just says will update delivery date as soon as possible. Sick to my stomach and the builder is too. 7+ months of gathering components, getting the build done and load development. UPS has zero answers on where it is.
Will update what comes of this.
I had this happen last summer. They list a rifle I had shipped and found it within a week. Sucks when it happens. Good luck.

Bumping this cause UPS possibly got me. Had a custom built rifle shipped next day air, insured, signature required from an ffl to ffl. Package got scanned at UPS hub in Oregon 7/7 and hasn't been scanned since, was supposed to be in CT by noon 7/8. This morning it just says will update delivery date as soon as possible. Sick to my stomach and the builder is too. 7+ months of gathering components, getting the build done and load development. UPS has zero answers on where it is.

Packages get stuck in the Hermiston hub all the time, it'll be a cpl days late but you'll be fine.

Wouldn't it get scanned when it arrived there though. And this was next day air shipping, not ground.
I've had overnight take a week with no shipment info but below is a primer shipment, ground.

1.jpg

about 10 days ago I had a powder delivery go blank . it got delivered to me without any further tracking updates . it was about 5 days late from the original estimated delivery date . this was UPS .

Update: know some folks in OR, some who work for UPS. They just found the package, was still sitting at the UPS hub it was dropped off at on Thursday morning. Supposed to be on a plane tonight.
They got blank stares on why it was still there and why it wasn't being scanned daily even if it was delayed.

Last edited:
My son ordered a box of ammo from Midway last week and it showed up today UPS. He ordered powder from Midwest and it is delayed FedEx see if it gets delivered today.