Tikka 300 WM problems

They would handle the twist. Berger classic hunter series is supposedly made for factory rifles with longer jumps. Hybrid are supposed to handle more jumps as well.

Magazine length in the Tikka's factory stock have always been a bit of hinderance to finding accurate handloads but its one of those things you just need to work through in your LD.
I have 2 T3's & have ditched the factory stock on both because Im not a fan of them, I have a DBM on one of the stock with an AI compatible mag & the other stock also uses the same mags.
Those WR mags look good if they give you more room!

I have 5 Tikka T3 Lites which have similar dimensions as the T3X, and can dial in accurate loads to saami spec max OAL with no issues. That Berger is pretty long but I would guess you can dial something in.

I have a Tikka 260 and modified both my mag and bolt throw in order to load longer. Worked like a charm. Do a search on tikka mag modification.

Magazine length in the Tikka's factory stock have always been a bit of hinderance to finding accurate handloads but its one of those things you just need to work through in your LD.
I have 2 T3's & have ditched the factory stock on both because Im not a fan of them, I have a DBM on one of the stock with an AI compatible mag & the other stock also uses the same mags.
Those WR mags look good if they give you more room!
I've actually got a carbon fibre stock on order. Will be 250 grams lighter than the factory stock. It however takes the same mag setup. I'll hunt around and try and find some after market version that might work.

They would handle the twist. Berger classic hunter series is supposedly made for factory rifles with longer jumps. Hybrid are supposed to handle more jumps as well.
Yes. I was thinking about trying the 185 classic hunter. BC isn't great but I think that's the biggest CH they make

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.