Thoughts on when the heck components will be back?

I've got a new gun and cant shoot it, its killing me lol.
Me too. $4k for a new 2011 and I scraped together 100rds using three kinds of primers. Was going to shoot it today @ lunch but indoor range full with new gun owners. Guess I will have to wait till weekend. Only have enough shells for a tease though. But, I will find some primers....

I think instead of traveling all over the country this summer I will just do some local shoots and spend more time with my wife. May hurt my standings and classifications, but I'm sure she will appreciate the break. Hotels, restaurants, gun clubs not so much.
👍 I did just that about 20 years ago and now have a much better home life. I enjoyed it, met lots of great folks - but it did become somewhat like work at times.

Me too. $4k for a new 2011 and I scraped together 100rds using three kinds of primers. Was going to shoot it today @ lunch but indoor range full with new gun owners. Guess I will have to wait till weekend. Only have enough shells for a tease though. But, I will find some primers....

So now there is a shortage of shooting lanes!

Hopefully the Lapua 6.5 prc brass shows up soon that should help ease up the demand on it at least a little bit. 100 pieces of Lapua last a long time. With as many blems as have been showing up on SPS Nosler must also be running it like crazy I'm assuming for loaded Ammo because there isn't any other Nosler prc brass hitting the market.

I'm on the email when available list for every store I could think of. So maybe some will show up soon.

My wish is that every hoarder and flipper get caught with inventory and they lose their ***. Most every one of them don't even own a firearm and I have nothing to say that wouldn't bring a ban from this site.
I pray for all of you to be able to find components at some point and get back to what we have been peacefully doing for years.
This is a tragedy.
Amen to your thoughts as well as your written words!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.