Those with Lilja Spiral Fluted barrels.....Please help??

Why not order the contour you want and have lri do all of it? That way the depth of the fluting will be the same and the directions you can match?

Why not order the contour you want and have lri do all of it? That way the depth of the fluting will be the same and the directions you can match?
There are those that say a ba
Well I'll be. Those certainly are left hand.
The question was is the picture inverted... LOL
download1.jpg
download3.jpg

Well have the barrel in hand, and the results are in......
20190702_184817.jpg

Right hand twist it is!!! My bolt matches the barrel, all is right in the world, and I can finally sleep at night. Thanks all!!!

Oh ya, and 3.5 lbs for a 27.5" blank #5 spiral fluted lilja barrel. After cutting to 24" and chamber/threading, this will be a 7.5 lb bare rifle in .338 Norma mag. I'm using a MBM 5 port titanium beast brake, so it should be manageable as well.

What's going on in that barrel on scale picture Cody ????
It looks like Spiderman invaded the Hulk in the middle of a diaper change....
Remember this is the Future Dream Gunsmith thread as well.
I hope we clear this up by mid August as I drew the 94-7 tag in "yer parts"

Is that a "bug-a-salt" pistol I see in that pic?
Yup ha ha lawn and garden edition even. The flies have been terrible recently....

Next to a stuffed animal that plays music and puts lights of colored stars on the ceiling, my 3.5 month old daughter Abigail loves it ha ha. And then a bouncer is in there as well....accompanied by a large coffee mug to keep me going between the infant, 4 year old, 6 year old, wife, home renovation, and work ha ha.

That's awesome Chris!! My wife, cousin, niece and I all have 2 each of the same tag, there is a ton of goats. I'll get ya lined out on an alfalfa field, last year it held about 150 goats ha ha. We will have to put the smack down on em!!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts