Lets see some pictures of spiral fluted barrels (any spiral fluted Hart's out there?)

Currently planning on having Unknown Munitions Cerakote my custom gun and I am looking for some pictures of others that have fluted barrels that are Cerakoted!

My barrel is a spiral fluted Hart Remington Sendero. My plan is to have the cerakote match the stock - the barrel/action will be the OD green and the flutes will be the white / gray.

I haven't fully decided on the OD green or just going black. Hoping to see some similar builds!
IMG_0897.png
IMG_0895.png

My gun maker use to flute barrel but stopped because he said it weakens the barrel and it's life. But man they are so beautiful to look at. Has anyone experienced accuracy problems over time or after putting 1500 - 2000 rounds down the barrel?

My gun maker use to flute barrel but stopped because he said it weakens the barrel and it's life. But man they are so beautiful to look at. Has anyone experienced accuracy problems over time or after putting 1500 - 2000 rounds down the barrel?

I have a 260 Remington barrel that I had fluted that has 4565 documented rounds down the tube. It has opened up from a .5-.75" rig to a 1-1.5" rig, but I am pretty confident that it isn't the fluting that is causing that. ;)

That's new to me. My oldest custom is a 2007 model and still the best barrel I have ever owned.
It's 3/8x5 straight.
Sometimes I wonder why I didn't stick with that company.
Hint: They offer 2 grades

No.

I have straight fluting but my next build will be a special. These guys do excellent work

Currently planning on having Unknown Munitions Cerakote my custom gun and I am looking for some pictures of others that have fluted barrels that are Cerakoted!

My barrel is a spiral fluted Hart Remington Sendero. My plan is to have the cerakote match the stock - the barrel/action will be the OD green and the flutes will be the white / gray.

I haven't fully decided on the OD green or just going black. Hoping to see some similar builds!

Hart 5 1/2 contour spiral fluted finished at 26 inches in 28 Nosler. Shoots lights out.

Attachments

• IMG_4176.jpeg
    IMG_4176.jpeg
    245.6 KB · Views: 24