Those with Lilja Spiral Fluted barrels.....Please help??

Figured I would give a last update, the barreled action/brake, bottom metal, extended mag, follower, spring, action screws and trigger weigh 5.184 lbs, and the barrel is exactly 24" + brake. Throw in a Manners EH1 (still being made) at 2 lbs or less, Tally light rings at under .25 lbs, and I can go up to a 25 oz scope and still stay under 9 lbs. This rig is gonna be fun......ha ha. Thanks for the input everyone

20190817_210832.jpg
20190817_210330.jpg

I'm actually thinking about the Sightron SIII 6-24x50. I emailed them to see if they would put capped turrets on one with the MOA-2 reticle, as I like that reticle. We shall see. Another option I like is the Leupold VX5-HD 4-20x52, however that is significantly more money. We shall see what the budget ends up saying. The Leupold is 23.3 oz, and the Sightron is 24.3 oz, so either would be great in that aspect.

Sorry, the S3 MOA2
Newer ones have the zero stop & left/right windage instead of the 1-14 elevation knob one the windage.

Sorry, the S3 MOA2
Newer ones have the zero stop & left/right windage instead of the 1-14 elevation knob one the windage.
Excellent. I think that is what I am going to go with then. Fits all the bills well, and I hear they have fantastic glass and track excellently for the price.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.