This Forum Is A Bad Influence

Nitroman

How do I know?

1. Last week sent off a cashiers check and specs for a .223 spacegun upper build to Mike Millie.

2. Leaning up against the wall is my mailing tube holding my Remington Mod 700 barreled action to go to Greg Tannel via Express Mail for a complete makeover. Just have to go to the bank to drop in a cashiers check then to the post office.

I am a bad boy.:D

How do I know?

1. Last week sent off a cashiers check and specs for a .223 spacegun upper build to Mike Millie.

2. Leaning up against the wall is my mailing tube holding my Remington Mod 700 barreled action to go to Greg Tannel via Express Mail for a complete makeover. Just have to go to the bank to drop in a cashiers check then to the post office.

I am a bad boy.:D

As you know, the unstated rule of the forum are pics of the finished product. Should you not comply, you will be subject to multiple floggings and gun envy!:D

I can take photos. But here right now there are no good backdrops, unless you don't mind shades of white and gray. And just to be mean, I bought one of those Casio FH-100's that'll do real slow-motion to squeeze every ounce of envy into each shot!! :)

Actually, I bought the camera so I could take slow-mo video of my racing chainsaw cutting. But it has its uses.

Now comes the hardest part, waiting.:rolleyes:

Actually, I bought the camera so I could take slow-mo video of my racing chainsaw cutting. But it has its uses.
Oooooooo, I want to see the racing chainsaw video's!:D Are you running Hot Saw? 250cc's or PURE WOOD RIPPING TERROR!!!!! I love watching lumber jack competitions.

Not into that wild man stuff yet. I am limited to my fully massaged Husky 3120.

I just ordered a Bartlein 0.224" barrel for my wife's .223 WSSM. Was going to order a Hart, but when I called, no one answered the phone. A fellow at Bartlein did, and was quite nice to chat with.

Last edited:
I like Lothar Walther barrels. I only have one, but it has made a good impression. All my loading of late have shot .75" or better. Or I could just be figuring out my rifle quicker now. I think it is a little bit of both. Can't wait to see the rifle. Keep us informed.

Huskies are nice, but I have become quite partial to Stihl. When we had a landscaping business the Stihls we had would out run the huskies. Though we didn't own the commercial heavy duty huskies. That might have made a difference.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.