This dishonest behavior on the LongRangeHunting site has got to stop!

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
I am a real easy going guy, especially since I semi-retired last year. And I normally give people a lot of room and expect them to be responsible and HONEST without me looking over their shoulder.

But I am very, very disappointed this morning in some site rules abuse that I now realize may have been going on for a long time.

I think you know who you all are and I would like to see a public apology for your behavior right here in this thread.

I guess I don't get around much i guess but if anyone knows whats going on please PM me and let me know what this is about..

Scratchies his head........Lost on this one.....Len we really have no idea, we love your site but anything dishonest going on "we"(myself and many many others) sure would be the first to stop it! or help out anyway we can.

You guys aren't the only guilty ones. My new forum software has a feature that I just discovered that let's me see who's honest in posting in this particular sub-forum and who isn't. Unfortunately this rule-breaking is pretty wide spread.

So you guilty ones better fess up real quick.

I admit it. Last Tuesday my socks were kind of pink (I feel shame). But other than that, since the NC deer season has started, I have been wearing my old Army socks, and they are in fact OD green.

I am sorry the yardage on that deer I shot running a couple years back was 449 yards not 450 yards like I had stated in the post. I did not mean to exaggerate and I will be more truthful in the future.

Will you guys accept this apology?

SES50

Len

I Thank this is the Best Web site around.

an I would like to help Keep it that away .

So can you Help us an tell us some of the things we need to change to keep us out of the Dog house ?

Can you give us some exsamples of what see that need to change .

I learn some thing new just about every day Here .

Again Thinks for starting this Web site an keep it going .

Redbone

This is worrying, If all you guys above Lens last post are guilty (cos he says you are) and you didn't know you were doin it then I might be guilty too but hell I sure don't know what it is I have supposed to have done. I like this place so much I'm gonna apologise in advance even tho' I am SURE I aint do nothin.

Len help me out here if I done somethin to tick you off PM me and let me know will ya??

Thanks

Got it.........................

Len your a terrible, terrible, terrible man, but I gotta give it to you; you had me goin and a lot of others as well :D:D:D:D

Come on guys fess up like the man says............... or else :eek::eek:

Okay i know a funny, chuckle chuckle, ha ha, but i still dont get what the trick is. BB send me a PM or something so i can stop feeling so slow please???

Unless maybe Len really is hacked off at us and in that case i look like a big jack *** than everyone else now!!!!!!!:eek::eek::(:(:(

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.