This dishonest behavior on the LongRangeHunting site has got to stop!

Alright, alright, I will be more than happy to say right here in public..... I'm soooo sorry. But dangit I just can't afford socks, still to busy buying bullits.

Chris

My new forum software enables me to tell who is not wearing the right color of socks. If you actually still need help in knowing the correct color to wear when posting in this sub-forum, then you just don't care much for my feelings or for the feelings of Dave King who is the wise person who set these color rules 6 and a half years ago.

So here is some help for all of you inconsiderate people. From the sub-forum description above:

General Discussion Stuff that doesn't exactly fit anywhere else. You must wear red or OD green socks to participate in this forum. Since I can't see your socks please be honest.

GOTCHA! :cool: Remember, I am watching you!

PDF....(Pretty Dam Funny)..........
ROFLMAO-smiley.gif

I appolagize (sorry for my spelling also)for my transgressions but must say I misundersttod the rule. I thought I was okay if I wear them sometimes and did not understand that I must be wearing them at all times. I have taken steps to remedy the problem. I have put velcro on my computer which will hold my socks to remind me to put them on before I log on.

um i just got home from wearing my steel toed work boots for about 13 hours lets hope your soft weare doesnt pick up that i just took them cuz if it did it would soon be corrupted LOL

JIM

Slopeshunter , bro , you got some smooth legs :p

Len I don't have any red socks but I do have some OD green ones. What about the color of underwear we are wearing could that off set the socks cause I generaly run around the house barefoot..
Maybe it would be ok if the guy that don't have the right socks could substitute by wearing a pair of pink underwear or somthing:eek: Or what if I wear my "Mad Bomber" rabbit skin hat??

Yes, Roy, but I didn't want to make a big issue of your peculiar foot odor. Very unusual.

Dave was in my shop last Thursday evening and I don't think he was wearing any socks. He was covered in drywall dust and mumbling something about fighting with the electrician.

Slopeshunter , bro , you got some smooth legs :p

Ok James you got me. I cannot take credit for those shiny shins (actually I didn't even notice). Once I figured that Len was looking for guys in red socks I figured I'd just wander over to Google Images and find him some. :D

I thought that pic fit in pretty good for the site. A view out to the woods from what looks to be a cabin. Big pair of red wool socks. What more could the guy want :)

Cheers

Hold on here jus a min! Len is the only one here being dishonest!

He clearly states "I can't see your socks".....now he says he can? So can he or can't he? Sounds like he has sidewinded and fishtailed us all! And if he can see our socks. I must never ever again sit at the computer after about 10 pm cuz aint no tellin what I might have on...........or not!

So in the light of that statement I must confess....Im guilty! of posting in other than the above required attire. I have no red socks and OD green ones are Icthy!....so I beg and plead the authorization of plain white socks?....youll never see me in those 3 stripers! and who dreamed up pink undies? sicko! I will say my favorite draws are OD green!

Len,
I' sorry bud.I knew you was out of town and i honestly thought that the green and red christmas undies i was wereing would have passed well enuff for me to post there.

i will now take my punishment of shooting and cleaning all of your guns for the next 2 months.I prommise i will not let it happen again untill next time.

Big

Alright, alright, I can't take the pressure. It's out in the open now. No green socks, no red socks. Does anybody know if the green stuff growing on my toenails is an acceptable substitute? Oh yeah, also, will coal oil kill it? If it will, I'll get some green socks.

It's true. I feel better now. I held it in too long. Tom

On edit; Len, the redface actually looks purple to me. It also looks constipated.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.