the family ( pics included)

Savage13

So here's my "family" so far. My first was a M 10 .308 Win that was in a Choate Machine and Tool Tactical stock. I put a Nikon Buckmaster 6-18x42 on that one. It now sits in the H S Precision stock that came on the M 12 LRP in 6.5 Creedmoor. I also added a bolt knob off of a 110 BA. Shes the first of the pics yall shall see. My next one was the M 12 LRP in the 6.5 She ended up getting dressed in a Bobby Hart Long Range Target stock. I had to open up the barrel channel to allow for the bull barrel of the M 12 took about 4 hours of sanding the channel open. ( 2nd pictures.) My most recent on is a M 111 in .257 Roberts it sits in a Heritage Classic Sporter Stock and has a Leupold Vari x 2 3-9x40 atop it. After this deer season it will be re-chambered to .257 AI. Hope yall don't mind me bragging a lil just rather proud of my growing family. PLZ feel free to comment.

There they are :)

Lefty7mmstw

good looking pipes.
Btw, how do you like the bobby hart stock?? That's one of the few laminates available in lefty right now without a wait.

jamesmc2

I am a savage lover myself, good looking set of guns. I would like to build something in either .264 or 7mm, so many ideas and so little $$$.

cfvickers

That blue one has some serious sex appeal! Thats not your daughter is it?? If so I apologize.

Trending threads

Recent Posts