New addition to the Allen family....

Best Wishes....

Time flys, they grow up fast.

Every stage of their lives brings special memories later on. Enjoy!

Frank D

Kirby

Very many congratulations on your new arrival, the best possible of Christmas presents, best wishes to you all.

You are now going to have to finish development of a .224 AM for a first birthday present /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

AWESOME NEWS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif CONGRADULATIONS !!!

Your in for the time of your life. As for the boy thing, I wouldn't be overly concerned. By the time she is old enough for that, you will have her shooting out to past a mile and making her own rifles to do so.

Talk about an intimidation factor, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Take care of the both of them, I am sure folks can understand a delay of this magnatude.

Congratulations to you and your wife Kirby!

Nice of her to wait for hunting season to end before arriving /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for all the replies. LRH is really like an extended family for alot of us on the board and the response to little Kenzie just proves that point. This is a very special place for sure and I wanted to share her with all of you.

I am sure you will see her out shooting her old man here in not to many years if she wants to get into shooting. If not, you will see her in alot of pics anyway!!!

As far as boys go, to be honest, I am concentrating on making it through one night at a time. They are getting slightly better with each night but it will be a long few months for sure but well worth it.

Kirby Allen(50)

Hi Kirby,
Like an old wise man told me, it's better losing sleep when they are young, you know where they are. It's not really that bad. When you lose sleep when they are older because they aren't home yet, past curfew, it's twice as bad and you age much faster then too!
Enjoy it all, they are worth it!

Kirby

Only the first 25 years are the worse /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have two girls now aged 5 and 7, they grow so quickly but I would never be without them, as poor as they keep me.

Best wishes

Jonathan

Mark my words boys... 2190 days and counting untill she gets into the 1k club /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Congratulations kirby!

Kirby,

CONGRATULATIONS to both you and your bride.
Little girls are special. Enjoy every moment you can because they grow up quick.
My baby girls are now 19 and 16 and the time flew by fast!

JD338

Congratulations on the new addition !!!

Looks like your component list was top notch as usual!!! : /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I wish we could of seen the proud dads mug in that same photo. I would bet that it would be the one pic with you smiling. (as you should be) Good job Mom and Pop Allen. --7mmRHB-

What a blessing!!!
Kenzie Marie is a beauty!
Again, congratulations to both of you!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.