The Best bedding job and who did it?

Don't want to have to remove from stock at the moment, but Tim McWhorter (Flat Creek Precision) does quite a job. Also, photos I have seen of some done by Ryan Pierce (Piercision Rifles) is also excellent. They both obviously spend a lot of time on prep work to get as clean of a finished product as they do. There are others, these are just two I know of.

Here's a GA Precision job. They did this one with a barrel pad.

Attachments

• FAB9D260-1E14-42CF-BCD6-A668CC3FF782.jpeg
    FAB9D260-1E14-42CF-BCD6-A668CC3FF782.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 60
Mine up to this point. I had a custom 223 built and after smith bedded it two times still shoots like poo. Has to be just a bad barrel. I have two "skim bedded" in full custom fit Mcmillans I have not finished load development with. They look like any bedding job I have seen.

A friend of mine used to work for Weatherby bedding their production rifles….now a gunsmith out on his own and does all my rifle work for me. Super meticulous
At what point did they start bedding them? I've had a few WBY rifles over the years and none of them were bedded.

At what point did they start bedding them? I've had a few WBY rifles over the years and none of them were bedded.
I'm not a Weatherby guy, so I can't say for certain, but I found this

"All Weatherby® Mark V® rifles with a serial number prefix of "WY, PM and PS" and Vanguard® Series 2 rifles with a serial number prefix of "VB"...."
at this website:

And down the page, it talks about 'factory stock bedding':

"WARNING: MODIFICATION OF THE ORIGINAL BARREL OR FACTORY STOCK BEDDING WILL VOID THE ACCURACY GUARANTEE."

First one I checked.....It appears at least the Mark V Accumark Pro is pillar bedded from the factory: https://weatherby.com/store/markv-accumark-pro/