The Aging Process

So talking to @skipglo last night and we agreed there is a different aging scale once you hit 62. We called it the "Dog Scale" after 62! Seems the aging accelerates equal to a dog! We now add 7 years for every year going forward! I am certain this is absolute truth!
Well I didn't want to read something like this. I will be 63 in Aug. Thanks Muddy you have a Great Day. 👍

Yup, But 62 was nothing for Me,.. It's even WORSE,.. after 75 !
Next Week, I'm giving my grandson, my .270 WSM, Tikka, Elk Rifle ( He's out grown the .243 Win for, use on, the Bigger Animals ).
He's gonna have to put a Brake on it as it, "Boots" you some, off the Bench and he's only 13 y/o ! I'm gonna have to, "Make Do" with my new Tikka T-3 SS, in 6.5 Creed for what little Elk hunting I will be doing, as waliking in steep Rocky Country, can be, a bit dangerous for us, old guys.
I will enjoy some Deer, Antelope and maybe, a Cow Elk in rolling Hill country,.. if drawn for, a "Good" Tag !
I'm a gonna miss, the ole girl but, Life moves,.. on !

Ha! I turn 73 shortly! Rodeo now doesn't seem like a bright idea in 20's. Neither does farrier work for 3 years. Short timeframe with long range effects! Its like you are trying to wear out your body warranty before its due. Where the heck is that guy from Pakistan with extended body warranty when you need them?

Now I understand this all too well
IMG_0065.jpeg

Recent Posts