Testing Hornady's new CX bullet

Have always enjoyed your writings and pictures and this video shows you're equally capable in front of the camera. Hopefully the part 2 video will show the low velocity expansion from 1800fps to 2800fps in 100fps increments. The low end is really where the decision to use mono's resides for many. The CX faces some serious competition from the very established Barnes bullet and the very popular offerings from Hammer and Cutting Edge amongst others. Looking forward to part 2 and thanks for video.

Have always enjoyed your writings and pictures and this video shows you're equally capable in front of the camera. Hopefully the part 2 video will show the low velocity expansion from 1800fps to 2800fps in 100fps increments. The low end is really where the decision to use mono's resides for many. The CX faces some serious competition from the very established Barnes bullet and the very popular offerings from Hammer and Cutting Edge amongst others. Looking forward to part 2 and thanks for video.
Agreed but it is always nice to have options/alternatives, and competition is good for the end-users. Hornady is not exactly new in lead-free bullet making (i.e., GMX 2009) just like Nosler with their E-tip (2007); it is just not their bread and butter product.

Not saying these new Hornady bullets won't put animals down but I have yet to see Gavin or anyone new on ultimatereloader for that matter say something bad about anything. Gavin just comes across as one of the biggest shills ever
"I" have no problem with Gavin; end-users need to synthesize the presented information regardless of who is doing it. Do "I" agree with everything Gavin says in his product reviews? Not at all. In short, end-users need to do due diligence in their research.