Target Vision wireless target cam set up

WildRose

TARGETVISION Wireless Spotting Camera System | Indiegogo

An add popped up for these units and it intrigued me. Let's face it, most of our shooting is done alone and/or at ranges where seeing exactly where we're hitting is challenging more often than not and of course like the guy in the video points out can eat up a tremendous amount of range time. Of course if you are at a public range with lots of shooters "target checking" is an even bigger pain in the butt since you end up usually waiting several minutes at a tie so everyone can get a few shots downrange.

I've thought a product like this would be all but invaluable and have hoped to see something like this come on the market at a fair price. Well the wait seems to be over, my question now of course is, "Is anyone using one here, and if so what are your thoughts?

I have one of the Bullseye Camera 1000 yard systems and it has worked very well so far. I haven't taken it out past 300 yards yet though. Watch the YouTube videos on them and check them out.

Thanks. With wireless camera tech coming down in cost while consistently coming up in quality it was only a matter of time before these types of units began hitting the market.

Now give competition a couple of years to do it's thing and I think we'll be in great shape.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.