DIY Target Camera

Attachments

• IMG_0026.jpg
    IMG_0026.jpg
    412.8 KB · Views: 250
**Update**
I tested the DIY camera setup today. Furthest I could go is 964 yards. I lost line of sight due to undulations in the terrain. Signal maintained throughout. Below is a photo screenshot from 964 yards.
No issue seeing bullet holes. If you screenshot the camera view you can zoom in on a phone or tablet. Makes seeing the bullet holes even easier.
My only reservation about this is that it is fragile, one drop to the ground and a loose wire and it's going to be kaput. But for $100 bucks it works pretty good.

Back to shooting!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200614-090847_Go FPV.jpg
    Screenshot_20200614-090847_Go FPV.jpg
    384.8 KB · Views: 276
**Update**
I tested the DIY camera setup today. Furthest I could go is 964 yards. I lost line of sight due to undulations in the terrain. Signal maintained throughout. Below is a photo screenshot from 964 yards.
No issue seeing bullet holes. If you screenshot the camera view you can zoom in on a phone or tablet. Makes seeing the bullet holes even easier.
My only reservation about this is that it is fragile, one drop to the ground and a loose wire and it's going to be kaput. But for $100 bucks it works pretty good.

Back to shooting!
So that photo was from nearly 1000 yards, non line of sight from transmitter to receiver?

That's great news!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.