Taking pre-orders for the brand new MagnetoSpeed V3 barrel-mounted chronograph

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
This past year we began selling the MagnetoSpeed barrel mounted chronograph. Every time we ordered new inventory we wished we had ordered twice as much. They sold like hotcakes and we simply couldn't keep them in stock. They sold so well because they really work! Check out all the positive customer reviews on our MagnetoSpeed product pages.

Customer reviews have been extremely positive but MagnetoSpeed did identify some opportunities to improve upon the original MagnetoSpeed V1 and V2 models. So this year they are releasing the new and improved MagnetoSpeed V3.

CLICK HERE for more information or to place a pre-order. We will have inventory ready to ship approximately April 7th.

MagnetoSpeed.jpg

I have a V1 complete and a V2 Bayo.

I use them extensively.

I recommend them over any other chronograph.

I won't be upgrading immediately but probably will long term.

I don't even think about the optical chronographs (Chrony and Oelher 35p) unless I am working on handgun loads.

There is only one down side that I've found. If trying to test accuracy at the same time as velocity the Bayo can have an effect on group size, a positive effect. I have only found this on pencil barrels. The heavier barrels don't seem to suffer.

Just a heads-up that the Magnetospeed V3's are shipping to us about a week later than planned so we'll be able to ship approximately April 14th.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.