Switching between prefit barrels on a Defiance action

On my switch barrel rigs, after a particular barrel is sighted in, I use an old Bushnell bore sighter and get the (X,Y) reading on the "Zero" for that barrel. I record that number in the loading manual. Later on, when switching back to that particular barrel, I can get very close to the "Zero" on the first shot. With practice going back and forth between barrels, the better you get. Rarely are you ever more than 2 1/2" off. Usually, it is a two or three-shot zero verification process.

The whole concept of asking some people to shoot a long action is equal to asking them to fly a Rainbow flag at their house!
First off I didn't ask him to get a long action but instead gave him the reasoning that I shoot a long action. From me hand loading short action cartridges in a short action I get limited on how far out I can seep my bullets. Shooting that same cartridge in a long action I don't have any issues on how far out I see my bullet. If the concept of using a long action for all cartridges is that odd to you why are Tika t3 X's all long actions and they just use a bolt stop for shorter cartridges. If a long action doesn't work for you the shoot short action cartridges with bullet seated way out then don't buy one I really don't care. But to equate something like that to fly in a rainbow flag is ridiculous and narrow-minded. But you do you

First off I didn't ask him to get a long action but instead gave him the reasoning that I shoot a long action. From me hand loading short action cartridges in a short action I get limited on how far out I can seep my bullets. Shooting that same cartridge in a long action I don't have any issues on how far out I see my bullet. If the concept of using a long action for all cartridges is that odd to you why are Tika t3 X's all long actions and they just use a bolt stop for shorter cartridges. If a long action doesn't work for you the shoot short action cartridges with bullet seated way out then don't buy one I really don't care. But to equate something like that to fly in a rainbow flag is ridiculous and narrow-minded. But you do you
And if it were truly that bad and Tikka followed suit after Remington did the M24A2 which is a long action for a 308