Prefit Barrels

Thinking about trying out a prefit barrel for a Defiance action. I've been looking at Patriot Valley Arms as they offer a prefit in the cartridge I'm looking for. Anyone have any experience with PVA or any other company that offers prefits for a Defiance action?
Are you doing a Remage type setup or a 700 shouldered style barrel? What caliber? Shouldered type prefits can be bought also and then just final fitting and head spacing done by your Smith of choice.

Appreciate all the feedback. So it sounds like PVA is pretty good to go as long as they have their lead times worked out and are delivering on time. I have two barrel blanks ordered for these actions but they haven't been shipped yet from the manufacturer and I'm traveling right now so even if they get in I won't be able to get them sent off to have them chambered by a smith thus my interest in a prefit that I could get ordered and just have to spin on and check headspace. Plus PVA offers some prefits in a few calibers I've been interested in aside from what I already have planned for when my blanks come in and just be able to run them as switch barrels. I'll have to give PVA a call tomorrow and see what they say. I'm not really interested in a barrel nut setup, I have done a few in the past for myself and some friends and don't like the way they look, just personal preference. Thanks and if you have anymore input please keep it coming.

Had a great experience w/ Pac Nor. My FIRST......"gasp!!" 6.5CM barrel.
Smith fitted it to a 1960's era tang safety Ruger M77 that WAS a 22-250.
Had to redo the mag and magwell to fit the CM round. Cost a few bucks there but the rifle is a lazer.

Paid $150 for it in 1977 and another $125 for a MH Canjar trigger. MANY thousand of rounds thru it......no rifling for the first 11-12"!

New bbl. w/ special contour fee and smith work totaled $760.
$460 for the bbl. and $300 for smith work.

I'm a happy camper. Grandkids probably won't appreciate what they get when I check out!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.