Switch lug .300 WSM and...?

adk hunter

Wondering what combinations you are running if using a switch barrel setup? Intentions are .300 WSM for elk, Moose and bear. Other one would be much milder for practicing with rifle and maybe a whitetail if needed. Would like to use same bolt but not a huge deal if simple swap would get me to a .250-.3000 or .308. ( I have supplies for those ) Someday will probably add the .338 WSM when I get my hands on some dies.

Thank you in advance...Joe

6.5 is a hangup for me for no good reason whatsoever... May consider the PRC. Also wanting 22" Thanks
I just built a 6.5 prc switch lug on a Curtis Axiom using the west Tx ord lug with a 26 in proof 1-8 twist the action will take pre fits I'm ordering a 300 wsm for my next cal that should cover most everything for a one scope stock trigger action set up the 6.5 is crazy acc especially with hammer bullets hope I have the same results with the 300 wsm

I build shouldered switch barrel rifles on either Rem 700 actions or Win Model 70's.
Once trued and the barrels dialled in, the action front face and barrel shoulder are used as the 'stop' and multiple barrels cans be utilised.
This set-up requires stock removal when switching barrels, so this must be taken into account and a simple barrel vice and action wrench may be used for removal.

Cheers.

I running a Lone Peak Fusion Ti mid action with 300WSM and 6.5PRC both Carbon barrels. Hawkins BTM trap door. TS Customs did the work and didn't need my action to spin up the second barrel. Very little shift in POI.
I had 300WSM free bored for 215 berger and have just enough room in the mag.

I have a switch lug set up with a 308 and a 22 creedmoor barrel. The next barrel will be a 6 or a 6.5mm. Im running a McMillan A5 stock with a MTU barrel channel so that the barrels can be swapped with out removing the stock. If i had a magnum bolt face I would go with the 300wsm, 7saum and 6.5prc.